13263831_907723559357033_1376660581479751676_n

Brennan Baker

Photoblogger

Greetings and Salutations. My name is Brennan a senior communication arts student at Franciscan University from Toronto, Ohio. Im a music producer, songwriter, designer, content manager, and organizer. I have a love of music, cosplay, movies, games, podcasting, anime and all animation. If I had to describe myself I’d say I’m a fun, practical, and joyful person whose always caring for his friends and fellows.

Baker: Departure and Return

The day had finally come for us to return to home. After we checked our diving gear back in, the class loaded up the vans and went to the airport. I took a few final photos of the sea campgrounds to chronicle my stay here and never forget my time in Florida.

Baker: Journey to Shark Island

The following day we were blessed with gorgeous weather and once again boated out to Looe Key where the crisp blue waters awaited our return. After returning from Looe and eating lunch, we got to witness the transplanting of a captured nurse shark to the holding pond at camp. Up until this point, I had never seen a shark of any kind this close but seeing its gills move and tail flail as it was moved to the point was a sight of slight fear and amazement.

Baker: Salt Water, Snorkeling, and Sharks

The first full day at the sea camp we got right to it. By the early morning we were in the water taking swim tests, and snorkeling at the nearby shores. It had been a while since I had snorkeled so I quickly became reacquainted with the taste of galleons of salt water.