Chris_Pagano

Chris Pagano

Student Blogger

Hi I’m Chris Pagano. I’m is a Business Finance major with a minor in Theology. I love to spend my busy days enjoying various activities on campus: household, swing dancing, studies, and much more. Each semester helps me to learn and grow in my life in many different ways and I am looking forward to seeing what this one holds.

Pagano: That’s all she wrote!

I write this last and final blog as an official college graduate from Franciscan University. Four years have never gone by so fast and have never been so influential in my life. This university has had an immense impact on the person I have become and I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I had to come here. These last final weeks have been a great way to wrap up my time here as many year-end events occurred.

Pagano: Moving Right Along…

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, this semester is moving by quickly. A little over a week ago, the university gave us Thursday and Friday off for our four-day break. I took a few friends from my household home to New Jersey for the weekend. Hurricane Sandy had just hit New Jersey, so people were wondering why I was going home.

Pagano: Fall Festivities

Hello again!

Autumn is in full swing here as the leaves change colors, the temperature drops a bit, the pumpkins are out, and campus is looking good. The beauty has been accompanied by exciting activities such as Homecoming Weekend, midterms, and intramural championships.

Pagano: Senior Year Commences

Hello!

I’m extremely excited that I have the opportunity to share with you the experiences of my final year here at Franciscan University. This year has already begun setting high expectations for growth and educational benchmarks. I arrived on August 25th to the place I’ll call home this year – Assisi Heights.

Pagano: Basketball Champions

Happy Spring to all,
Coming back to 75 degree weather in the Ohio Valley after spring break was a very pleasant surprise. When the weather gets nice, campus perks up a bit. People are outside hanging out, throwing Frisbees, and playing music – it is definitely springtime at Franciscan.

Pagano: Festivals of Praise and Intramurals

In the last blog, I was telling you about the amount of schoolwork I had. I tell you with much joy and relief that all tests are done. Well, for the most part. I have one more test this week in Business Law, but one test is not too much to worry about. After that, spring break begins.

Pagano: Distinguished Speakers

I have a few minutes to share with you about the busyness of life here on campus. In my last blog, I was telling you about the tests I had coming up; they are here and making their presence known. I had three tests last week and two this week. Needless to say, I have been putting in some serious time in the library.

Pagano: Football, Wings and Karaoke

I write to you with great excitement today as I bask in the satisfaction of my New York Giants winning the Superbowl. I am from New Jersey where the New York Giants play, so I was anticipating the big game and it lived up to its hype. A couple of my friends who live in Assisi Heights, the apartments on campus, invited me over to their place to watch the game.

Pagano: Campus Life

I am Chris Pagano, a junior here at Franciscan University, and this semester I will be back sharing my experiences with you. I am very excited about what the Lord has in store this semester. We arrived here a week ago and hit the ground running instantly. I am studying Finance with a minor in Theology.

Pagano: Academics, Athletics, and Dorm Life

It has been quite some time since I have last shared with you and so much has happened. After I last spoke to you I went home for Fall Break. It was great to be able to be with my family and spend a few days in the comforts of my home. It was a very busy break and went rather fast, but I enjoyed it.

Pagano: Homecoming Weekend and Intramurals

After a very busy and enjoyable weekend, it is nice to be able to sit down and reflect upon all the good times I have had! Two weekends ago was Homecoming Weekend. Parents, families, and alumni come in and the University schedules a very fun and exciting weekend. My friends who have graduated in the past two years came in so that was very exciting!

Pagano: Autumn Campus Update

It is now appropriate to officially say, Happy Autumn! This time of year on campus is my favorite. It is so beautiful when the leaves change colors and the weather cools down – I love it.

Pagano: Opening Weekend

I’m so excited to be able to share with you again this semester the amazing gift Franciscan University is to me. My name is Chris Pagano, and I am a Business Finance major with a minor in Theology. I can not believe it, but now I am a Junior. Time feels like it has gone by so fast.